Don't forget to RSVP for the Drama Banquet! It only takes a minute! Please click the button below to RSVP. Banquet tomorrow night is from 6:00-8:00pm in Wildcat Court!
- We will eat GOOD FOOD! (Don't forget to bring something to share)
- We will vote for next year's drama board! Wondering who is running?
President: Natalie Werner (unopposed)
Vice President: Jonica Beatie (unopposed)
Secretary: Morgan Myers, Lauren Maland, & Kaitlyn Rogers
Public Relations: Cole Van Gerpen & Alexie Walker
- We will honor our seniors and seniors will hand out awards to many of you!
- We will watch the extra special and awesome slideshow Kami Nicolino made. :-)
You won't want to miss it, but you need to RSVP!! Do it now! See you there!
A couple of quick reminders for everyone:
1) Don't forget Drama Board Applications are due THIS WEDNESDAY (6/4) by 12:00pm (either handed off to me in person or e-mailed)! Applications can be found attached to the post below or in hard copy format in the choir room. Sincerely hoping many of you are considering this exciting position and opportunity. :-)
2) Don't forget to RSVP for the Drama Banquet (which is this Friday, June 6th at 6:00pm in Wildcat Court)! Please click on the linked button in the post below to RSVP to come to the banquet! Don't forget to dress up for fun, too! Come honor the seniors, vote for next year's drama board, and enjoy each other's company (and food) one last time before the year ends.
3) If you have time in your schedule this week, Chief Kanim's production of Little Mermaid will be on stage this Thursday, Friday (we have our banquet this night), and Saturday at 7:00pm. Bella Richter de Medeiros has helped out a lot with this production, as well! Let's go show our support! Tickets can be purchased at the door.
Please find below VERY important notes and items from the Drama Meeting (5/28):
Drama Banquet is FRIDAY, June 6th, 6:00-8:00pm in Wildcat court
You MUST RSVP by clicking the button below, it will take less than 1 minute:
Drama Board Applications for Next Year:
Drama 2014-2015 Important Calendar Dates:
Want to stay in contact this summer? Add your information to this list:
Mark your calendars now for the following upcoming "FUN" events:
May 15th 7:00pm - Opening Night of Wizard of Oz at TFMS (we will attend together)
More details from Natalie Korssjoen to come
May 29th 7:00pm - Opening Night of Little Mermaid at CKMS (we will attend together)
More details from Natalie Korssjoen to come
June 6th 6:00-8:00pm - End of Year Drama Banquet in Wildcat Court
(Slideshow, Food, Awards, Board Elections for next year)
Stay tuned for more details
TBA - Night out to see "Funny Girl" at Village Theater in Issaquah
TBA - Tony Awards Party - anyone want to take this on and plan it? Let Natalie Korssjoen know! :-)
Today monday 4/28 Any crew should come directly after school IF they can to help paint.
Tomorrow tuesday 4/29 Please come after school to help finish the set.
Please wear nice clothes (Black and white preferably) Your call time is 1 hour before the show. For our thursday afternoon show please come right after school. Check in with Ms. Ysteboe to get directions.
All construction crew is called this week Monday through-Thursday for rehearsal. We have flats to build and paint! POSSIBLE call on friday if we are not ready for the first dress rehearsal.
Sound/light/stage crew/props are also called. You are also called for ALL DRESS rehearsals so make sure you have those on your calendar. Fri/Sat/Mon/Tuesday nights.
Publicity should be working on posters and what not. See Mrs. Isaacs or Ms. Ysteboe if you don't know what you are supposed to be doing.
Ushers/Ticket takers please check in with Ms. Ysteboe this week to let her know which shows you will be helping with. You are invited to come to one of the dress rehearsals so you can see the show!
Please go to the "Schedule" tab at the top of the page to find the FULL detailed call schedule for the week we return from Spring Break. This includes ALL CAST & FULL CREW! Thank you in advance for your hard work as we approach the BIG week ahead of us! Please also let us know of any conflicts you haven't already notified us about ASAP by e-mail. Thanks!
Thank you for your interest in tech crew!
Our first official tech crew day will be April 15th at 2:45 Where I will give you what you need to know for your assigned job. Since it was not on the original tech dates if you can not attend please see me that week to get your info. Tech will be called Friday/Saturday 18th and 19th (Except for ticket takers/ushers).
*Costumes! If you are assigned costumes if it is possible for you to attend today's rehearsal Denise will be here having cast trying on costumes and it would be great if you could come.
**Assistant Stage Manager/Stage Crew you are welcome to start attending rehearsals to get familiar with the script and the casts.
*** IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME then I (Ms. Ysteboe) Probably made a mistake or I don't have a pink sheet from you. Please come see me today during rehearsal or send me an e-mail.
Hey guys! If you signed up to help with tech please come to a mandatory meeting this THURSDAY 3/27 in the choir room. ***We changed it from Wednesday***
BRING your permission slip if you haven't already done so. (It is under the spring play tab if you need a new one)
If you can not make it please e-mail Ms. Ysteboe and Ms. Isaacs
Weekly Call Schedules will be posted on Friday before the following week, each week. They will be posted under "Schedule." Just click the Schedule tab at the top of the page (the 2nd tab) and it will be listed on the main page there.
Please also note: Tech/Stage Crew Information Announcement/Assignments to come later this weekend. For now, please note the MANDATORY informational tech/stage crew meeting THIS WEDNESDAY from 2:30-3:00pm.