Don't forget to RSVP for the Drama Banquet! It only takes a minute! Please click the button below to RSVP. Banquet tomorrow night is from 6:00-8:00pm in Wildcat Court!
- We will eat GOOD FOOD! (Don't forget to bring something to share)
- We will vote for next year's drama board! Wondering who is running?
President: Natalie Werner (unopposed)
Vice President: Jonica Beatie (unopposed)
Secretary: Morgan Myers, Lauren Maland, & Kaitlyn Rogers
Public Relations: Cole Van Gerpen & Alexie Walker
- We will honor our seniors and seniors will hand out awards to many of you!
- We will watch the extra special and awesome slideshow Kami Nicolino made. :-)
You won't want to miss it, but you need to RSVP!! Do it now! See you there!
A couple of quick reminders for everyone:
1) Don't forget Drama Board Applications are due THIS WEDNESDAY (6/4) by 12:00pm (either handed off to me in person or e-mailed)! Applications can be found attached to the post below or in hard copy format in the choir room. Sincerely hoping many of you are considering this exciting position and opportunity. :-)
2) Don't forget to RSVP for the Drama Banquet (which is this Friday, June 6th at 6:00pm in Wildcat Court)! Please click on the linked button in the post below to RSVP to come to the banquet! Don't forget to dress up for fun, too! Come honor the seniors, vote for next year's drama board, and enjoy each other's company (and food) one last time before the year ends.
3) If you have time in your schedule this week, Chief Kanim's production of Little Mermaid will be on stage this Thursday, Friday (we have our banquet this night), and Saturday at 7:00pm. Bella Richter de Medeiros has helped out a lot with this production, as well! Let's go show our support! Tickets can be purchased at the door.